Monday 11 February 2013

Review: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation









And so the first day of my new "routine" starts today! and Mondays are now for reviews! I want to review a range of different things from beauty, films and maybe even he food I'm eating on my diet at the moment! Also Tuesday and Thursdays posts may differ from time to time.

So, today i have chosen to review one of my favourite beauty items of all time, it is literally my holy grail product and its the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation which is £27.50 for 30ml and my colour is Dessert Beige which is a fair to medium yellow based foundation. 

This is the description from the Estee Lauder website for the foundation.

"This worry-free, long-wearing foundation makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity. 

Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes. 

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day."



It is so true what it says about long lasting, I feel so confident when I put this on in the morning and i know it will last all day! It never goes patchy, or moves and if you go to a Estee Lauder counter they make sure the foundation matches perfectly and if you ask for samples they give you a 10 day pot to try out and they last way more than 10 days because you hardly need any to cover the whole face! 

A few bad points about this is that you really need to moisturise and prime before applying it because if you don't it really sticks to your dry skin and it also gets stuck in the pores if you don't prime so i also recommend using a good exfoliator to get rid of all the dry areas on your
face.



No comments:

Post a Comment