Tuesday 19 February 2013

Review: Mac satin lipstick in Rebel

So I missed a lot of posts lately but I'm trying to get back on track today and maybe do more than one post if I can! So this post will be yesterdays post which means its review time! Now this week is another item I love so next week I am going to try do a review on something I was disappointed with or not worth the "hype." But as for today the item is a Mac satin lipstick in the colour Rebel.

Mac satin lipstick-Rebel-£14

(Really bad lighting! Sorry!)

So this is literally one of my all time favorite lipsticks, the staying power with this and like many other Mac lipsticks is unreal, I wore this out on a night out, I wiped it off before I went to sleep and it was still faintly there about 5 o'clock the next day!  The colour genuinely is so beautiful and it is also quite build-able so you can apply it faintly or layer it up to get a deeper, more vibrant colour which is what I always seem to do when I wear it.  On the pictures I had really bad lighting and couldn't quite catch the colour right but it is more purple not the pink that it looks like. Below is the actual colour of the lipstick, but don't be put off by how it looks in the tube because it looks so dark, but it comes out so lovely!

The only bad thing I can think of about this is that it makes your lips quite dry so you feel like its all come off and we all know how bad dark lipstick looks when its starting to fade/ come off but it hasn't! Just feels it!





Sorry this wasn't long but I can't think of any other reason! 

Have a lovely day




No comments:

Post a Comment