Friday 1 February 2013

Latest films

So, as an employee of Odeon cinemas i feel like making a post about the 5 films I've seen in the last 2 days (all for free i might add, I'm not loaded!) anyhoo, the first film i saw was Les Miserables` and my gosh, is it fantastic, the hype really doesn't let it down, i may add though if you are not in too "musicals" I wouldn't go see this film, apart from the odd few words all emotions are said through song and it literally blew me away, but if you are not in to that I'd stay away!

Next was The Last Stand, the new "Arny" film, I love action films, and i really enjoyed this one.  The characters in it made it more of an action comedy but not to the point where it was stupid, the way people died in this film made the cinema laugh because of how brutal they were, i would happily sit through this film again.

The last one i saw yesterday was Life of Pi 3D, uhh, what can i say, i feel let down is too harsh, the graphics in the film were beautiful but i can't say i enjoyed the story line, it was all very much of a muchness, i probably wouldn't pay to see it again but I'd watch it when it came on sky movies or lovefilm.

This morning i took my overly large ass to see Flight, the new Denzel Washington film, and again slightly disappointed, I love Denzel, I'm a massive fan of his but the film itself dragged on a lot, some parts of the film were good and funny but the whole thing was stretched out too much to the point it got slightly boring, it is worth the see and it may be more your taste than mine.

And the final one today was Django.... yes.  I can't give this film enough praise Quentin, you've made another masterpiece.  It was everything you want in a film, it was brutal, it was funny it had romance! This film is one of the best I've seen in a while, and don't think its a "boys" film, I can't think of anyone you wouldn't enjoy this film, and if you don't, you obviously don't know a fantastic film is when you see one.

That's all folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment