Thursday 25 October 2012

Miley Cyrus

Am I the only person that actually likes Miley Cyrus's new hair?
I mean I did love her hair before, it was genuinely gorgeous but i think she did it to maybe get away from all the "Disney" perfect girl look?
I think she still looks beautiful and edgy and its just something new because she has had similar hair styles for a long time now and on a plus side, I love the fact she cut her hair for charity, she should be an inspiration to a lot of people whether she did it for attention or not, she still helped someone.

 
HOT HOT HOT!

"Miley Cyrus donated her hair to a Cancer charity. And you're calling her "ugly". Trust me, she's more beautiful than you. "   @officialCANCER

Read more: http://www.teen.com/2012/08/14/celebrities/miley-cyrus-donates-hair-to-cancer-charity-rumors/#ixzz2AGDTZzjS


No comments:

Post a Comment