Wednesday 10 October 2012

Lovely days

Has such a lovely day, its my day off college today so my Nan and Grandad came to me and they took me out to wagamamas because its now my favourite place to eat! Then we did a little shopping but it was nice just spending time with them.  So tonight we are going out to a varsity event at the University and we had to get these special top things so Kirsty came down to my room and with DIY'd them, cut them up basically and put studs on them but they look really cool now so looking forward to wear it! My nan also baked me some goods so can't wait to eat them!

Also! All my shoes came today, the black jellys are gorgeous and I'm going to wear them tonight, I'm not sure on the pink and the white as they aren't the same colour as they are on the website and the red or dead are really nice! They even have leather laces all for £9.99! But really impressed with the black jellys!


Chloe
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment