Wednesday 24 October 2012

Review: Champneys purify & cleanse SOS mud mask!


Decided to do a review on this product my mum bought me for Christmas last year and I can honestly say it's the best mask product I've ever used, normally I'd buy those ones in the sachets that come in various flavors and types, like the peel off ones and the others that make your face hot but this one is pretty much a thick green liquid then after you have applied it to your face it sets and gets really hard and i just wipe it off with warm water on a flannel.  The thing about this for me is that it is seriously SOS like it says, if I am going out I like to either put it on the night before or before I start getting ready and it reduces my spots so much literally for the 20 minutes I leave it on for and it also reduces my pores and makes my skin feel lovely!

I would recommend this to anyone in need of a good face mask instead of the cheaper ones.  For this one pictured its just over £5 but you don't need a to cover your whole face, just depends how thick you want it and it is a 50ml bottle and I don't use it all the time, I'd say I use it about once every 2 months and I've still got quite a bit left.  My sister also has this and she loves it as well!

Hope this helped someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment